[Opensim-users] Fritzbox 7390 & NAT loopback, revisited (WARNING)

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Wed Sep 22 20:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

with great regret I inform the OpenSimulator community that the 7390
doesn't support NAT loopback. According to the AVM support this is 'not
a supported feature' - even after the latest update.

I had info from a couple of guys with the same problem, and another
member (thanks, Matthijs) tested it today. To no avail.

So if you want to run an OpenSim behind a router, don't buy the 7390.
Great job, AVM.

I want my KitchenSim back :-(.

-- Dirk