[Opensim-users] moving large build from opensim to Second Life

Brooks Boyd boydb at midnightdesign.ws
Sat Oct 23 15:03:10 UTC 2010

The Imprudence third-party viewer allows importing and exporting, though not
textures. If you are the creator of the object, it adds an "export" option
to the right-click menu, and during building you can import the model. I
don't think it's an OpenSim OAR file it exports, but something it
understands. But it can connect to OpenSim and SL grids. So, you could use
that viewer for a session to export/import once done, and go back to your
other viewer afterward.

http://imprudenceviewer.org/wiki/Downloads

Brooks