[Opensim-users] Need help setting up Simiangrid

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 23:38:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

/simian/ in the path is only 'wrong' if the package is unpacked into the
server root instead of in a folder inside the server root called 'simian'.
There is not an issue with the installer (not there anyway heh).

You can trust me, as I wrote the migrations code for the installer and am
more than passingly familiar with it, as well as the new documentation that
will be provided with the upcoming new release:

http://code.google.com/p/openmetaverse/wiki/NewInstallPage?ts=1288144587&updated=NewInstallPage

Best of luck and best regards,
James

http://simhost.com http://osgrid.org