[Opensim-users] Need help setting up Simiangrid

Chris Collins chris at tipodean.com
Mon Nov 15 23:06:33 UTC 2010

Hi I have recently gone through the process of setting up simian a few times
last week and found a couple of gotchas.

when I visit this: http://koolpheller.dyndns.org/GridFrontend/ and it does
not give me the graphics I know there is a problem. This is probably because
there is an error in the simian setup (this is not your error it is a typo
that has made its way in).

Redo the GridFrontend setup when you get to the page that has all the urls
you want to use one of the lasts ones will have /simian/ as the entry. This
is wrong and you need to make sure that is out of there.

let me know when happens after you do that, you need to make sure that the
front end link will look like this: http://184.72.240.55/GridFrontend

Chris

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM, gcrim <gregcr1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I guess I should have mentioned up front that koolpheller.dyndns.org is my
> grid's external DNS, which is probably obvious from the examples I gave.

Chris Collins
CEO
Tipodean Technologies
+1 415-515-6928 | chris at tipodean.com