[Opensim-users] Avatar face layers?

Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC paul.villano at us.army.mil
Mon Nov 1 15:41:19 UTC 2010

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Got into OS for the first time last night. Just a few moments in the main lobby. Strangely disorienting being in a different avatar. Like wearing the wrong eyeglasses. :0) Also the signage said I was in the default female avatar but I was actually in a male avatar. I put on the freebie male avatar anyway to be sure but it didn't seem to make a difference.