[Opensim-users] Avatar face layers?

bodzette Coignet bodzettecoignet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:01:03 UTC 2010

This is probably what you're looking for:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/109/e1/246059/1.html

Bear in mind though that it will take a few tries to get it right.
Gotchas: make sure the mouth is closed and expressionless. Also make sure
you paint out the eyes either flesh colored or blacked out.