[Opensim-users] Converting the Carnegie Mellon Animations?

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:46:04 UTC 2010

Yes it will be very helpful!

Thank you!

One of the problems with the BVH format BTW is that there is no set of
standard names for the joints.

Second Life and presumably OpenSim use "pretty much" the Poser set while
dropping the hands, feet, and head, jaw and eyeball data. This is workable
for a one way transfer, but to restore a Poser/whatever BVH file these have
to at least be considered.

This one is definitly "in my hopper" to try, once I get some of the other
issues resolved.

Karen