[Opensim-users] Warning, one month Warning

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:38:49 UTC 2010

Please let's not turn this into a flamewar.  As far as I'm concerned, constructive criticism of OpenSim is fine but extended personal exchanges are not.  This whole 'debate' was covered extensively last April.

If this continues to degenerate I will moderate certain posts for a while.

Thanks,

justincc

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org