[Opensim-users] Warning, one month Warning

Steve steveamigauk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 20:00:37 UTC 2010

Personally, as someone new to OpenSim, running a single sim on a home
server for around a month now that I deliberately setup with Ubuntu
server specifically for the sim, and using the OSGrid release of OpenSim
(0.6.9 (Dev)), I'm looking forward to April 1, just to see what happens :)

I will, of course, ensure I have backed up in advance, just in case, and
curiosity may well kill this cat, but at least I may die laughing, and
cats have 9 lives.

Steve