[Opensim-users] Hypergrid 1.5 jumps over 6K reproducible

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Jun 29 11:45:31 UTC 2010

Dolma,

What you are describing is exactly the situation of the 4096 bug. We
could always teleport; things just don't rez and the viewer generally
seems confused. It looks like it hasn't been fixed in that viewer.
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-2941

I'm leaving the constraint in the code until at least one viewer fixes this.

Crista