[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 17:14:21 UTC 2010

Yes, I have had the same issue w. terrain textuers. I tryed to bug hunt that
awhile ago but only found what the problem isant and no good workaround to
it. It prob. should be reported if it hasent been allready.
As far as why to apply terrain textuers b4 combing is that it wount let you
change them later on without having to un-combine it. I made that mistake
manytimes thinking i could just uncombine and change them. Each time
restuled in a mess so you want tobe shure that whatever your choice for them
be one your realy happy with. You can get away with it as long as there are
no prims on it yet but bad stuff happens if you try it after its primed up.
The oar restore will play tricks with you as well and at 1st look, Lookslike
it has placed the terrain textuers as thay were. But after the restart and
combine thay all revert to what you set not what it looks like.
Im not shure why its doing that ether, could be for the same resion?