[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 00:48:17 UTC 2010

Yes all of the grid sercives are hosted on another server on the lan along
side with the mysql service. This way all the other boxes can connect to
that server . I found that to be a quite felxable way to make the most of
all the computers i use for opesim. Most wount nessarly have to run things
in the same way i do. I mention it in this post so that others would have a
better idea of what the conditions were for the tests.

If you need help in setting up your own grid it would be better in its own
thread as thats getting in to other areas and off topic of my orginal post.
I would be happy to help you with your questions in another thread if you
want to start one on that subject.