[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:50:14 UTC 2010

I agree and I have already tested this.. it seems to work, but at the time I
had some other issues, so I was not sure..

And i agree, NEVER run the client on the same computer as the server / grid
/ standalone. More issues arise because of that. I am also rewriting the
Debian 5 tutorial. Once I get this finished, i'll find somewhere I can post
this for all.

John