[Opensim-users] 0.6.8-post-fixes as standalone: Exception: System.Exception: No IAssetService available.

Jane Foxclaw janefoxclaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:20:53 UTC 2010

ok few questions this brings up to me is Are you in Standalone mode where it
says GRID MODE = FALSE ?  because if this is TRUE and you have not run the
other Asset servers, then you would get this error. Also, if you are running
this in Grid mode and your not changing at the very bottom of the
OpenSim.ini file where it says Include make sure you have included ONLY the
Grid.ini file.

Now the texture maps, do you have the TWO uncommented to look like this ?

    ; ##
    ; ## WORLD MAP
    ; ##

    WorldMapModule = "WorldMap"