[Opensim-users] Virtual World Currency gets more complicated

Marcus Alexander Link manupool at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:39:24 UTC 2010

I am currently working on a user generated currency (open source) called
'Geo'.
The 'currency' is generated by taking part in skill or knowledge achieving
activities and can be used with our vendors as well as within your project
(API). Please contact me for further information.

If you are also interested in augmented reality, you can meet me at the
upcoming "ARDevCamp in Frankfurt/M. 23.01.2010"

http://maps.google.de/maps/place?cid=14744920560370060788&q=Bockenheimer%2BWarte

Datum/Date: Samstag, 23. 01. 2010
Ort/Location: Uni Frankfurt, Campus Bockenheim
Raum: Saal III
Start: 10:00h
Ende/End: 17:00h

You can sign up here: