[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 17:27:03 UTC 2010

Sadly theory does define what is doable and what is not - for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_salesman_problem

This is one of the classics in computer system design. The problem grows so fast that no amount of computing will solve the problem.

These thing show up in strange places, a few years ago there was a paper claiming that the US air fare structure was similar - there simply is no way to find the lowest air fare between any two points in the US!