[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:32:42 UTC 2010

You are exactly correct Karen.  I was teaching a small group that exact
point about how if you login and see the screen how if its showing 50K in
users logged in its most like the real number of 20K..  they couldn't fathom
that at first until I logged in with both my ALTS on my same computer at the
same time and I shown them.  They were like CRAP...  They were talking how
things are getting better for SL.. its not. Case closed.

John