[Opensim-users] Question about IAR files

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 23:02:04 UTC 2010

Most scripts work in OpenSim - see http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Scripting_Documentation

That being said, the Second Life script engine tends to allow bad practices such as multiple included loops using the same loop variable! I have one example which uses the variable "i" eight times within the same scope!

I can only repeat my rant about this not being a viewer problem though!

The current fuss is actually a turf war between two thieves and IMHO not something that should impact OpenSim users in any way!

Karen