[Opensim-users] Question about IAR files

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 02:57:15 UTC 2010

Sad to say Second Inventory is not yet a viable backup tool either for Second Life or OpenSim!

The error rate is too high to be useful for backup, and the restore so far must be done on an item by item basis!

There are quite a few entries in the SI blog concerning this issue:

http://www.secondinventory.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=423

Karen