[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 32

Adam Farrugia uqafarru at fdn.uq.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 01:00:47 UTC 2010

> Your idea of "on topic" anyway.   If this list is not a general opensim
> users list as the title implies then I believe there should be such a
> list.

I agree. If someone sets up a list, that covers a broad range of topics and welcomes all opensim users, please keep me informed. Thank you :).

cheers
willy

--
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"NObody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Sorry, my intention was not to impose anything other than respecting the stated purpose of the list, which according to the official opensimulator wiki exists for the context of user support:

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Support

It also states on this page:

"If you aren't used to interacting with open source developers, we recommend reading this. At the very least you will be amused!"

Below is that link:

Rgds,
Adam Farrugia
PIER Virtual