[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 32

Adam Farrugia uqafarru at fdn.uq.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 00:20:37 UTC 2010

Top posting is when you enter your reply above the message you are replying to. It breaks the flow of reading, as one has to read bottom up. Here, I have bottom posted, allowing you to read the context of my reply and then my reply, in a normal reading fashion.

Additionally, I have also trimmed all excess verbiage from the message I am replying too.

Both are traditionally accepted netiquette that most people nowadays are either ignorant of or they simply don't give a crap. This of us who have been around since before the public Internet still try to follow these and other netiquette rules.

-ste

OK- shall do from now on :) Thanks for reminding me.

Rgds,
Adam Farrugia
PIER Virtual