[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 30

Willy Hegel willy at simteach.de
Mon Dec 20 18:11:43 UTC 2010

Am 20 Dec 2010 um 9:05 hat Serendipity Seraph geschrieben:

> Your idea of "on topic" anyway.   If this list is not a general opensim
> users list as the title implies then I believe there should be such a
> list.

I agree. If someone sets up a list, that covers a broad range of topics and
welcomes all opensim users, please keep me informed. Thank you :).

cheers
willy

--
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"NObody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"