[Opensim-users] Google Earth for the Human Body

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Thu Dec 16 23:08:24 UTC 2010

I didn't find it spammy at all. It was very interesting, and relevant
in that the link discussed how avatars might be developing in the
future. Are there explicit restrictions or guidelines for posting to
the list? Puzzled, Patricia

(My apologies if this comes through twice - I accidentally posted from
the wrong email address.