[Opensim-users] How to export to OpenSim

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Sat Aug 28 14:14:59 UTC 2010

On la, 2010-08-28 at 06:21 -0700, Karen Palen wrote:
> After sending this I decided to check the RealXtend web site - its
> still claims to be Windows only, but I see from your Wiki that you now
> have a Ubuntu .deb file!
> Call this a need to update the main web site :-)

Yep, we uploaded the .debs yesterday evening so not all info is
up-to-date yet elsewhere :) Some of the devs, like me, have done viewer
dev mostly on Linux since last February or so, so it's quite mature, and
we have a buildbot that verifies linux compile after every commit .. but
didn't get around to do release packages untill Jonne managed this week.

Glad you noticed, and please do report if you'll try - this is all still
pretty early stuff.

> Karen

~Toni