[Opensim-users] Windlight and LightShare in Opensim 0.7

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:48:42 UTC 2010

Yep I got my info from the meta7 pages; that looks like the three functions
I know about too.

note: I've yet to be able to 'get' the windlight parameters from the region,
but haven't really had a need to (yet).

Will fiddle with that later and report back at that time.       :)

Cheers
James/Hiro
SimHost.com

http://osgrid.org