[Opensim-users] Windlight and LightShare in Opensim 0.7

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:41:57 UTC 2010

Thanks James and Marck. I confirm that I have the regionwindlight
table in my database with all the fields, but no content yet and I
did not do anything to cerate it.

I also noted the function names.  Are there more than the 3 I noted?

Details such as I have gleaned them are at:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/LightShare