[Opensim-users] Concern for grid owner

Andrew Simpson andsim2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:37:01 UTC 2010

  hi everyone.

this is my question, is there anyway like if they having trouble for
example avatar problem, they need grid help but my concern is you have
to get thier av name and password by ask them, but this is unsafe way.

1. is there away can be auto tp if live in grid, only grid master or
grid staff
2. if problem internally how we master grid take on hand on there avatar
wo going asking thier avatar stuff like name and password
3, need better system to handle this

can be anyway easier like sl can tp automatic if grid owner or staff can
do this in trust worthy

this was my concert and safety of other
but if some one build a grid and settup and using thier in bad way this
be a problem
thank
Andrew