[Opensim-users] Default OpenSim web page

Ike Hyx ike.hyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:44:07 UTC 2010

I got the temporary fix for the redirect and the port 80.

I used server2go ( http://www.server2go-web.de/download/download.html ).  It
is donation ware but free to use.  All I did was configure the server2go app
to run on port 80 (default is 4001), and created a index.html to point to
http://sb-grid.com:8002/wifi/ from http://sb-grid.com

I know that apache has a portable app but since I am not a developer it
makes it a little difficult to understand when I have to compile something.
Maybe someone out there wants to tackle that since it is open source.

Thanks again Diva and Ai for all of your hard work on the wifi.

Regards,
Ike Hyx
www.secondbuilding.net