[Opensim-users] Hypergrid 0.7.0.1+

Kesick, Nicholas Charles KESICKN09 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 18 03:14:30 UTC 2010

No luck still. On PC, it refuses to log in, but works fine with Pocket Metaverse on the iPad.

I changed the regions file to say 127.0.0.1, and even the external IP (192.168.2.10), and my global IP.
I may just need to try recreating it from scratch (fresh install).

I did see this in the server output.  Might this explain why the viewer stops trying to log in?
"Couldn't set missing image asset, falling back to missing image packet. This is known to crash the client"

- Nicholas Kesick
Now at kesickn09 at students.ecu.edu!