[Opensim-users] OpenSim Database Tables - Are the "logs" and "regionwindlight" Tables still used?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 15:09:45 UTC 2010

I was doing a comparison of the lists of tables which the Wiki at

      http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7_Release#Database_changes

states are now used in 0.7 onwards, and which are legacy tables that
can now be deleted after an upgrade.

I have an extra table in my setup called "logs" which is empty.  Can
it be deleted due to it being no longer in use?

I also see that top example image includes regionwindlight, whereas
the bottom example one does not.  Is this something that should be left in?

----

Rooting around in the data base, I also see that the "avatars" table
must be some sort of initial avatar that is used on creating a
user/avatar?  But some forthe fields are to the Null UUID for
clothing items.  is that okay? Does it just mean those items are not
"worn" on a simple default avatar?