[Opensim-users] fyi: OpenSim feature matrix created

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:26:57 UTC 2010

Hi folks.  Since there seem to be quite a few questions about what is/is not implemented in OpenSim, I thought that I
would create a feature matrix.

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Feature_Matrix

This is pretty high level, so lots of 'Implemented?' columns have 'yes' in them even though we know there are various
problems.

Any editing would be very welcome - there are bound to be things that I've missed out and extra useful notes and links
to existing wiki pages that could be added.

Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org