[Opensim-users] Echo Canyon in OpenSim?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:56:47 UTC 2010

I would like to find a way to set up a region which users can use to
test their voice setup when others are not on-line.   I wonder if
anyone else has a way to dio this using the voice services we
currently have available in OpenSim like FreeSwitch.  It has its own
echo facility on a specific channel/extension,.but I don't think
those are available via OpenSim are they?

But I wonder if anyone knows of scripted objects, or logged in (bot)
avatars that can be connected to a web service to provide such an
echo or voice etst facility?