[Opensim-users] Animeeple download problem (was Re: Open Source Male Walk Animation for OpenSim?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:16:11 UTC 2009

How strange.  I'm wondering why I never had any issues downloading the
software from the site.  I even just tried it here at work (I work at a
hospital with a very strict firewall) and it downloaded just fine for me in
both IE7 and Firefox 3.5.3.

I'm not by any means disagreeing with you.  I've seen weird things like this
before when it comes to blacklisted malware sites, etc.  I'm just
particularly curious about why this seems an issue with some and not others.

I have a good friend in a nearby state and he has been unable to download it
as well.

I'd almost be willing to bet the trouble lies in your use of some kind of
firewall/malware/spam filter.  But even then, like you mentioned - Google
Analytics should not be blacklisted.

Weirdness.  But that is what makes the Interweb such a fun place to hang
out.  :)

- Len