[Opensim-users] Animeeple download problem (was Re: Open Source Male Walk Animation for OpenSim?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 08:46:16 UTC 2009

I wanted to clarify this a little, it seems that the "malware site" which was flagged below is actually "Google Analytics". For some reason this site is returning a null pointer and causing the download to crash.

As far as I know "Google Analytics" is NOT a hacker site that tries to download viruses, trojans, etc.!

Animeeple is working on the problem now that we have identified what is happening.

Karen