[Opensim-users] Voice Installation Class

Jeff1564 jefersonc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:10:06 UTC 2009

Hi Robert.

Hey Jeff thanks for the info and I will give this a try.

yw.

Do I need to
recompile after making the change to the conference.conf.xml file or just
rerun it?

just rerun.

Quick update - I have the voice working but it takes about 5 minutes from
the time a person speaks to the time the other person hears it. Guess I need
to make some tweaks or something? I have the Opensimulator, MySQL, and
Freeswitch all running on the same machine. Not sure if that is hurting
performance.

not sure about that.. maybe double check your freeswitch ports?