[Opensim-users] Voice Installation Class

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:55:05 UTC 2009

Hey Jeff thanks for the info and I will give this a try. Do I need to
recompile after making the change to the conference.conf.xml file or just
rerun it?

Quick update - I have the voice working but it takes about 5 minutes from
the time a person speaks to the time the other person hears it. Guess I need
to make some tweaks or something? I have the Opensimulator, MySQL, and
Freeswitch all running on the same machine. Not sure if that is hurting
performance.

-Robert