[Opensim-users] Hypergrid: incompatible coordinates

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Nov 11 05:30:19 UTC 2009

If it doesn't work it's either because (1) the home region isn't set; or
(2) the departing sim's http port is behind a firewall, therefore the
receiving sim is not able to verify the session; or (3) the user
information in the DB is wrong; or (4) miscellaneous configuration bugs.

Hence the reason for me to make the diva distro: 3 and 4 are eliminated.