[Opensim-users] Hypergrid: incompatible coordinates

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Wed Nov 11 03:06:10 UTC 2009

On the work unix machine, there are no blocked ports. On the home pc
machine, the usual
incoming ports are open (9000 through 9010, 8000 through 8010) and both
work and home
opensims can be accessed via the SL viewer using the FQDN fine when not
using the
HG architecture (i.e., when using regular standalone). Is there a
particular port or port range
that HG uses, not used in standalone? Perhaps I have not opened up
everything I need to
for HG.
-p