[Opensim-users] Multi-core Mac

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:48:01 UTC 2009

Okay.  I think I've figured this out.  If you have MacPorts (which I
have to, since I work on software other than just OpenSim -- I need
pcre and db4, among others) you need to either set your
PKG_CONFIG_PATH to everything that it currently contains
(conveniently, there's no pkgpath command to function like manpath :P)
along with the Mono framework configs, or you need to copy the files
in the Mono framework to the config paths that MacPorts is supplied
with.

Either way, it does work once you clear that problem up.

-Kyle H