[Opensim-users] Multi-core Mac

Markus Strickler markus at braindump.ms
Fri Jun 19 08:07:33 UTC 2009

Hi-

just checked with Mono 2.4_7 Framework - Universal from
http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html and it works
without problems. This already includes nant, pkg-config, etc.
So at least fro intel OS X 10.5 it should boil down to
  - make sure you have X11 installed
  - grab the Apple Dev Tools from http://developer.apple.com/
  - install Mono Framework from
http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html
  - get OpenSim source
  - ./runrunprebuild.sh
  - nant

I've tried this on two machines and it works OK. However I don't have
clean box, so it's quite possible that I already had something
installed that's not included in the above. So if anyone has a clean
OSX install at hand and wants to give this a try...

-markus AKA Kusako

--
believed to be clean.