[Opensim-users] About OpenSim Server Cluster

Arturo Nakasone arturonakasone at nii.ac.jp
Fri Jun 19 04:50:08 UTC 2009

Hello Ursula and Gavin

Thanks a lot for your answers.
I am not really sure how separating the region from the UGAIM servers will
help since our applications are very data intensive (fast creation and
deletion of prims and such).
The virtualization solution seems interesting, but I agree that some
performance problems might appear.
In any case, I will try them to see which of these solutions gives us the
best performance improvement.

Thanks again
Best regards
Arturo