[Opensim-users] Avatar capsule - Avatars separation

Aramil Elessar aramil_ewing at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 00:55:19 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

We have been doing some test with av capsule and av density under ODE to try to find a match that allow avatar to hug or kiss each other but so far not luck at all, the avatar are far away from each other,  but just in case, someone found a solution for this? whithout make the physics go crazy? Im on a 64bit box, but running opensim with 32 launcher. We test recompiling ode on 64 and running opensim on 64 as well but if we make the capsule smaller than 0.30 weird things start to happen.

Regards
Ara

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1