[Opensim-users] Generic Visitors

Ethan Grammatikidis eekee57 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 12 14:33:51 UTC 2009

-multiple won't work, it's for running multiple instances of the viewer, nothing server-side. There is an OpenSim.ini option to not require authentication, but it's in the StandAlone section.

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:00:19 +0100
"Olli Aro" <olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Can you use the --multiple flag then you start the client in the shortcut
> properties?
>
> Olli

Ethan Grammatikidis
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Chaucer