[Opensim-users] www.opensimworlds.com

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:34:46 UTC 2009

Hmm, looks like I am still having some trouble getting this oar into my 0.6.4
server. I get these errors when I do a load oar:
20:12:01 - found unexpected element: GroupScriptStates
20:12:01 - found unexpected element: SavedScriptState
20:12:01 - found unexpected element: ScriptState
20:12:01 - found unexpected element: State

The console just locks up and nothing else happens. Any ideas what can be
done about this?

-Robert