[Opensim-users] regions

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 25 22:52:36 UTC 2008

Paul
 By mesh, I mean just what you say, but surfaced in some fashion to
where we can
load them without having to dig through the code to figure out how to do
this. I have
browsed through the mesh code, but there needs be a more obvious API
layer. In other
words, something like a method called "load_mesh(my_mesh_file)" or
something like that. The ReX
viewer does one better by adding this capability into the client
interface.
paul