[Opensim-users] Sailing in Opensim

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Wed Nov 5 02:11:44 UTC 2008

This probably relies on vehicle physics - I've had some interest in implementing this myself recently, although I'm not 100% sure I have the time. If you guys have programmers, maybe I can give some direction on what's needed in order to write a sailing boat module.

In theory it's not too complex (maybe a little, but it's self contained at least).

Adam