[Opensim-users] Video: Run OpenSim - Install, Build, and Connect to Windows Standalone

lamont cranston l.cranston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:21:37 UTC 2008

It is past the submission date, at least for the judging, but that video
might be of interest to

The International Machinima Expo (MachinExpo)
<http://www.machinima-expo.com/post/50559301/montreal-expo-canceled-becoming-virtual-event>which
will be on November 9th, 2008, in  SECOND
LIFE<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jamville/151/214/23>.

I'm not with the Expo, but I suspect that there is a lot of cross interest
between machinima and Opensim

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thx, Mo :)
>
> On Nov 3, 2008 3:24 PM, "Mo Hax" <imohax at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu at gmail.com>
> wrote: >    Nice job Mo!  That...
> Fish, thanks for the encouragement. I do honestly it hopes bring more
> content developers into the OpenSim community. I guess it is sort of a
> 'Hello World' to show people what they can do and that they _can_ do it
> before sending them off to do their homework.
>
>  >   What did you use to record your desktop?
> The video capture is all explained in several video tutorials previous to
> that one under 'How to Make a Video Tutorial for Free' on
> http://imohax.blip.tv or the equivalent iTunes video podcast (also on 10
> other video sharing sites via TubeMogul, which we also review in that
> series). I wanted to use free tools to encourage anyone else to do what they
> can.  Oh, the music is Mixcraft (before it expired) and the title and
> effects are all OpenOffice Impress.
>
>  Mo Hax http://imohax.com

(\__/)
(='.'=)