[Opensim-users] Video: Run OpenSim - Install, Build, and Connect to Windows Standalone

Mo Hax imohax at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:12:33 UTC 2008

Thanks for the thought Lamont, but unless they have a
quick-and-dirty-barely-rehearsed video tutorial category might not qualify.
;) I would expect machinima to have more, well, machinima in it, where they
are capturing avatars talking and stuff, although I would like to do some
interviews eventually. Thanks for the heads up though.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 6:21 PM, lamont cranston <l.cranston at gmail.com>wrote:

> It is past the submission date, at least for the judging, but that video
> might be of interest to
>
> The International Machinima Expo (MachinExpo)
> <http://www.machinima-expo.com/post/50559301/montreal-expo-canceled-becoming-virtual-event>which
> will be on November 9th, 2008, in  SECOND LIFE<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jamville/151/214/23>.
>

> I'm not with the Expo, but I suspect that there is a lot of cross interest
> between machinima and Opensim
>

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thx, Mo :)
>>
>> On Nov 3, 2008 3:24 PM, "Mo Hax" <imohax at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu at gmail.com>
>> wrote: >    Nice job Mo!  That...
>> Fish, thanks for the encouragement. I do honestly it hopes bring more
>> content developers into the OpenSim community. I guess it is sort of a
>> 'Hello World' to show people what they can do and that they _can_ do it
>> before sending them off to do their homework.
>>
>>  >   What did you use to record your desktop?
>> The video capture is all explained in several video tutorials previous to
>> that one under 'How to Make a Video Tutorial for Free' on
>> http://imohax.blip.tv or the equivalent iTunes video podcast (also on 10
>> other video sharing sites via TubeMogul, which we also review in that
>> series). I wanted to use free tools to encourage anyone else to do what they
>> can.  Oh, the music is Mixcraft (before it expired) and the title and
>> effects are all OpenOffice Impress.
>>
>>  Mo Hax http://imohax.com

> (\__/)
> (='.'=)