[Opensim-users] Video: Run OpenSim - Install, Build, and Connect to Windows Standalone

Fish Kungfu fish.kungfu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:08:31 UTC 2008

Thx, Mo :)

On Nov 3, 2008 3:24 PM, "Mo Hax" <imohax at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu at gmail.com> wrote:
>    Nice job Mo!  That...
Fish, thanks for the encouragement. I do honestly it hopes bring more
content developers into the OpenSim community. I guess it is sort of a
'Hello World' to show people what they can do and that they _can_ do it
before sending them off to do their homework.

>   What did you use to record your desktop?
The video capture is all explained in several video tutorials previous to
that one under 'How to Make a Video Tutorial for Free' on
http://imohax.blip.tv or the equivalent iTunes video podcast (also on 10
other video sharing sites via TubeMogul, which we also review in that
series). I wanted to use free tools to encourage anyone else to do what they
can.  Oh, the music is Mixcraft (before it expired) and the title and
effects are all OpenOffice Impress.

Mo Hax http://imohax.com