[Opensim-users] terrain load-tile questions

matt raffel matt.raffel at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 1 16:37:11 UTC 2008

I have seen that error as well when I expect the .RAW from L3DT.   I
export PNG and it works.  I assume that L3DT does not make the RAW file
correctly.   The RAW files I downloaded from the opensimulator wiki
loaded fine if I put my sims at 1 1.

Anyone have some help on the terrain load-tile questions I posted earlier?

Thnx
Matt